[Foss4g2013] Presentations - How long abstracts?

Jeroen Ticheler jeroen.ticheler at geocat.net
Fri Apr 12 05:59:23 PDT 2013

Hi Barry,

Can you tell us if a long abstract is really required? Our presentations are summarized in 100 words and I'm not that keen to start writing lots of words for the sake of it :-)

(That brings me to the suggestion for the conference guidelines to always request the same details for presentations, workshops et cetera in consecutive conferences)

Kind regards,
Jeroen
GeoCat introduces Bridge©
An extension to ArcGIS© to instantly publish data and metadata on GeoServer and GeoNetwork.
See http://geocat.net for more details.

Jeroen Ticheler
GeoCat bv
Veenderweg 13