[Foss4g2013] Presentations - How long abstracts?

Volker Mische volker.mische at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 06:05:20 PDT 2013

Hi,

I also found it kind of strange to have a once sentence description with
100 *words*.

I just kept mine to one sentence and a short abstract (not the maximum
length) at the bottom.

We'll see how others did it :)

For the next year I'd also like to propose to have a way to edit your
submission even if you've submitted it already.

Cheers,
  Volker