[Foss4g2013] [OSGeo-Discuss] Results of community voting for additional workshops at FOSS4G 2013

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 00:35:28 PDT 2013

Nathan

There is no way to prebook these additional workshops. They will be run on the Thursday afternoon, Friday and Saturday morning (19-21 Sept) as 2 additional streams within the main conference and will be open to everyone who has registered for the conference on a first come first served basis. We will look at a signup system but we couldn't open that until just before the event to ensure that all delegates have an equal chance to get into the workshops - could be as simple as a signup sheet for each workshop.
______
Steven