[Foss4g2013] Workshop ordering

Marius Jigmond mariusjigmond at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 20 06:50:49 PDT 2013

I second Jonathan's concern. Any chance the empty slot will be populated with an additional workshop or perhaps one from the 17th moved?
-marius

From: jonathanmoules at warwickshire.gov.uk
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 14:17:30 +0100
To: foss4g2013 at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [Foss4g2013] Workshop ordering

Hi list,I've just booked up some workshops, but the problem is the afternoon of the 18th. At this point anyone booking workshops /has/ to do the "GeoNode, A complete SDI" workshop on the afternoon if they've booked one of the morning slots (its not something I have an interest in unfortunately).

Two of the three PM-only ones are full, the fourth PM-only slot is empty, and the system won't allow me to book the full-day thing (GeoServer) because it conflicts and I lack the credit.

So what are the options for people booking workshops on the 18th now? Can we get a refund for the 2 unusable credits? Or will there be something going into the last PM slot for that day?
Cheers,

Jonathan