[Foss4g2013] Workshop ordering

Peter Baumann p.baumann at jacobs-university.de
Thu Jun 20 07:51:31 PDT 2013

FWIW, I could offer a slot on OGC Big Data standards (being chair of 3 working
groups, editor of 10+ standards, and contributor of the OGC Coordinate System
Resolver).
-Peter

Dr. Peter Baumann
    mail: p.baumann at jacobs-university.de
    tel: +49-421-200-3178, fax: +49-421-200-493178
    www.rasdaman.com, mail: baumann at rasdaman.com
"Si forte in alienas manus oberraverit hec peregrina epistola incertis ventis dimissa, sed Deo commendata, precamur ut ei reddatur cui soli destinata, nec preripiat quisquam non sibi parata." (mail disclaimer, AD 1083)