[Foss4g2013] Workshop submissions confirmation

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Tue Mar 26 06:39:16 PDT 2013

Hi Jeroen,

Correct! It's a holiday in the UK too- so hopefully Claire will send the
confirmation emails on Thursday this week instead. I think we'd let you off
if you submitted late because your previous submission had got lost anyhow!

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 1:36 PM, Jeroen Ticheler <jeroen.ticheler at geocat.net