[Foss4g2013] FOSS4G workshops

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk
Wed May 1 02:37:37 PDT 2013

On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 8:14 AM, Silvia Franceschi
<silvia.franceschi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
> I just would ask you if the selection of the workshop is already done or
> which was the final date. I remember something like 15th Maj but on the
> website I found that the selection was scheduled for the beginning of April.
> I submitted a workshop but didn't receive any communication (acceptance or
> reject) at now.

 The early April "Workshop Selection" date was the time for the
workshop committee to start getting down and selecting the workshops.
They now tell me that selection is done, and emails will be going out
soon (probably before the end of this week).

Barry