[Foss4g2013] [Board] FOSS4G 2013 wrap up in London - notes

Peter Baumann p.baumann at jacobs-university.de
Sat Nov 23 03:43:17 PST 2013

Wow, that's exactly what we need for FOSS4G-E !
Thanks so much, guys, for setting this up - I know it is a hell of a lot of
work, and after an event normally it is not what you like to do. For us this
represents a great resource for our current learning curve.

Likewise, a corresponding Board page would give us valuable heads-up warnings of
what has to be considered and expected, so very much looking forward to that one
as well.

cheers,
Peter