[foss4g2014] Logo Designer Voting now open

Darrell Fuhriman darrell at garnix.org
Mon Nov 4 13:08:00 PST 2013

I've created a google form for voting on a logo designer. Please take a look. The voting form includes a link to each bid.

Anyone is eligible to vote, as you as you only vote once.

The way voting works is that we just add up the total points given to each bid. In the case of a tie vote, I'll choose the winner because I'm too lazy to have some sort of run off or something.

There are no specific criteria, though I would make a few suggestions:

1) How much you like the portfolio and think a similar style would work for FOSS4G 2014
2) Experience
3) Price
4) whatever else you can think of

You can read the original RFQ here: http://2014.foss4g.org/posts/2013/08/rfq-foss4g-2014-design-services/

Feel free to discuss on the list. Voting will close at 9am on Friday, November 8th, or earlier if it looks like voting has stopped. (But I will give some notice before I do that.)

Voting is here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1SVAwfq2Tgr6HXlNsnp51OhbH1NPzSItfkYiFATbaMUc/viewform

Thanks, everyone!

Darrell