[foss4g2014] Next FOSS4G 2014 planning meeting, Monday, Nov 18th

Darrell Fuhriman darrell at garnix.org
Wed Nov 13 14:55:28 PST 2013

Thanks to everyone who attended last night's planning meeting, whether by phone or in person. We got our first CUGOS caller, and we're thrilled to have you guys involved.

We could really use some help on website development. If you've got web skills and some time to help us improve the website, you will be our hero! Please contact me, or the foss4g 2014 mailing list.[1]

There's quite a few milestones we'd like to meet before the end of the year, so at last night's meeting we decided to have bi-weekly meetings at least through the end of the year.

The first of these meetings will be on Monday, November 18th at 17:45 PST.  Details on calagator: http://calagator.org/events/1250465222

Tentative items to discuss on Monday:

– Platform for managing paper submissions
– Sponsorship updates
– logo design process
– WhereCampPDX co-location with Code Sprint

Other agenda items?

Look forward to talking to you all then.

Darrell