[foss4g2014] more good reading from the fine folks in Nottingham

Darrell Fuhriman darrell at garnix.org
Sat Nov 30 12:57:38 PST 2013

One of the frequent comments is that there were too many tracks. Sometimes in a positive way "Too much good stuff!" sometimes not "There were *far* too many presentations, quality suffered. "

I know that barely half the proposed talks were accepted, but it might be worth keeping in mind  as we go forward that we should create tracks to hold the presentations, not accept presentations to fill the tracks.

Just a random thought.

Darrell