[foss4g2014] symposion demo instance

Darrell Fuhriman darrell at garnix.org
Sat Nov 30 14:23:35 PST 2013

So that you all have something to do on this long weekend, I've put up a test install of symposion for people who may want to play with it. It's extremely bare-bones.

Please, please, please check this option out (and the others).  I'd like to have some input that's not my own.

I'd especially like to hear from folks that have more web design experience on how easy/hard it would be to customize the look and feel.

You can create an account like you would need to submit a paper, you can do that here:

http://garnix.no-ip.org/

You can also login with email: darrell at garnix.org and password "foss4g".

That will give you access to the admin interface where you can play around to your heart's content. Seriously, don't worry about breaking things, it's a test instance.

Have at it!

Darrell