[foss4g2014] Conference call with PCO today (Oct 28), 12:30pm

Darrell Fuhriman darrell at garnix.org
Mon Oct 28 09:57:51 PDT 2013

We officially have a PCO! Signatures have been exchanged, and we're ready to roll.

There will be a conference call with VTM today at 12:30 to discuss next steps with the planning. If you'd like to join in, we'll use the conference line at: 971-998-1350, PIN 9000.

If you can't make the call, but have something you think should be brought up, please let me know.

Agenda Items I can think of:

General Project Management
  – who is the primary contact at VTM?
  – does contact want to be on teamwork PM (maybe)
  – should contact be on mailing-lists (probably)
  – any other document and info sharing we should do?
Financial Arrangements
  – how to handle minor expenses (ask them to purchase, submit expense reports, etc)
    - need to contract designer ASAP
  – Arrangements for transfer of funds to VTM
  – How should sponsor payments be made?
  – Where should invoices be sent, etc?
Hotel and CC contracts
  – current state of contracts
  – info from past years
  – getting catering, A/V, internet, etc negotiated

Darrell