[foss4g2014] Newbie to FOSS4G, Oldbie to mapping

David Mangold dave at davemangold.com
Sat Aug 30 16:28:29 PDT 2014

Hi Margie,

I ended up making the program map and, with much help from others, I
think it worked out nicely. Here's a current link to the map in dropbox:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wwsqv8vdxotbioe/foss4g-final-combined.png?dl=0

...and another from Travel Portland:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rk5jcle3btg5imx/pdx-city-center-map.pdf?dl=0

...and there's always The Google.

I think a lot of people are staying at the DoubleTree since it's near
the convention center.

See you at the conference!

Dave