[foss4g2014] Presentation CFP and

Matt Sayler matt.sayler at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 14:53:19 PST 2014

Submitted test presentation successfully. Updated submission successfully.

Notes/Reminders:
*There are two keyword fields, which is kind of weird. Top one was blank
after going back to edit, so not sure if it's actually saving the info.
*Remember to fill in reviewing start date on post-submission page (has a
placeholder currently)
*Make sure it's easy for people to log back into their account
(header/footer login)