[foss4g2014] Video at the FODD4G Conference

Anthony Allen anthony at acavideo.com
Fri Jan 31 11:59:42 PST 2014

Hi All -

Jeff McKenna suggested that I post to this list.

My company produces video at events and wanted to know if we could bid on
recording your upcoming FOSS4G event in Portland.

I've been very involved in the open source community for years: dozens of
events for Node, Python and W3C just to name a few.

We offer instant upload (no waiting for the edits). I believe that instant
upload of conference recordings is one of the best ways to support
open-source devs across the globe.

Please let me know if you are having an open RFP for video for the
conference. Thank you very much!

Anthony
anthony at acavideo dot com