[foss4g2014] js.geo, OSGeo LIVE, AGM, ten years, code sprint, booth materials

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Jul 29 06:58:05 PDT 2014

I've created a page for the OSGeo Booth, it would be great if the local
committee could fill in missing details in their meeting today:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G2014_OSGeo_Booth

I also found the Code Sprint page, which should likely be announced on the
Discuss list: http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2014_Code_Sprint

-jeff