[foss4g2014] OPT Hack-a-thon?

Darrell Fuhriman darrell at garnix.org
Thu Mar 6 11:53:09 PST 2014

Yes, we have the Code Sprint scheduled on the 13th, and space set aside for that. I would imagine that would work well — it’s a non-denominational space. :) And if they wanted to do a workshop before the conference, that would be awesome.

 I’m happy to talk to them about that, or other options.

Darrell