[foss4g2014] On Travel Grants/Scholarships

Darrell Fuhriman darrell at garnix.org
Thu Mar 27 20:54:10 PDT 2014

Ultimately, it’s a subjective decision.

I think the only objective criteria we can (should?) use would be the answer the question “did you submit a presentation?” That is, if we agree that that’s a good criteria to use. I don’t have a strong opinion on the matter and can see arguments either way.
 I doubt we’ll have more money than demand, so we should definitely plan to deal with that. Maybe we’ll be super fortunate.

d.