[foss4g2014] On Travel Grants/Scholarships

Angie Rudolph angie at greenwoodmap.com
Fri Mar 28 07:20:36 PDT 2014

What is the deadline for applying for a grant?   A possibility would be to
divide it equally among the applicants at that deadline.  Another question,
what if a person applies but if they don't get all the funding they need
they will not attend, how are we going track that and re-disperse funds?

--
Angie Rudolph
Greenwood Mapping, Inc.