[foss4g2014] How do tracks work?

Margie Roswell mroswell at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 18:52:20 PDT 2014

How do we find out what rooms the tracks are in?

Are the tracks near each other?

Could I attend Track 1 at 10am, and Track 5 at 10:30am? (which I want to
do) or are we expected to attend the duration of a 3-part track?

The website mentions "Invited Talks." How do we know if those have been
confirmed? Where are the Invited Talks held?

Also, it looks like the link icon from the individual workshop "accordian"
drop-down is supposed to link to a permalink (which it does sometimes). But
other times it seems to point to an unrelated Archives page.

--
http://FarmBillPrimer.org
http://www.BaltimoreUrbanAg.org (Please send events; This site is hungry.)