[foss4g2014] How do tracks work?

Darrell Fuhriman darrell at garnix.org
Sat Sep 6 19:02:22 PDT 2014

It's in the program. All the racks are near each other. It will take no time to move between them.

You can attend as many or as few of anything as you want.

The invited talks are confirmed, they'll be in the same room as the keynotes.

I should probably yank those links. I'm not even sure when and why they showed up.

d.