[FOSS4G2015] Question about Presenters Registration

Sanghee Shin shshin at gaia3d.com
Fri Jun 19 13:13:57 PDT 2015

Hi Mike,

Nop. You’ll not lose your chance to speak at FOSS4G Seoul even if you or other co-author are not able to make full payment by 22nd June.

It’s highly recommended to all accepted speakers to register by 22nd June for the conference planning. However that doesn’t mean automatically you’ll be ruled out only because you failed to make full payment. We understand it will take time to get the funding approval from your company/organisations.

All the best,

Sanghee
---
Sanghee Shin, Chair of FOSS4G 2015 Seoul
"Toward Diversity! FOSS4G Bigbang from Seoul!"
http://2015.foss4g.org
Twitter: @foss4g
Facebook: FOSS4G2015
email: foss4gchair at osgeo.org