[FOSS4G2016] FOSS4G2016 - Update 10.4.2015

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Apr 10 05:15:38 PDT 2015

Excellent update, thanks Till.

Related to your PCO and FOSSGIS e.V. discussions, it is important that a
dedicated bank account be created soon, so that OSGeo advanced/seed
funding can be sent to you.  For past FOSS4G events this seed funding is
in the range of 20k-50k, and usually sent in one transfer (easier for
our volunteer Treasurer to send one transfer instead of several smaller
ones).

Glad to hear the news of shared tracks with the EARSeL community.  Nice
work.

Add to your task list to set up a template for http://2016.foss4g.org/

Is there an update on your progress with your logo?

I guess I mentioned all this in a previous message, and there is still
lots of time  :)

PS> I'm trying to picture myself in that chancellor chair, ha!

-jeff