[FOSS4G2016] suggestion to organize an OSGeo Hacking Event before FOSS4G 2016 in Basecamp

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Sun Aug 23 23:18:48 PDT 2015

Astrid,

I like this idea so from my point of view, go ahead!

One thing is very important: Please do not go ahead with blocking any
overnight facility on your own. If we also want to add BONNOX onto our
hotel list, I'd prefer to co-ordinate this with Bonn Tourismus, as they
already have a list with blocked hotels (BONNOX is not on this list
yet). Going this way, we keep on with a very good cooperation with the
city and also everybody booking over Bonn Tourismus later will get a
free public transport ticket for the full staying time.
I can coordinate this with Bonn Tourismus, if you give me the exact
dates.

So far, Till