[FOSS4G2016] Olaf and the film (was: Re: About <YOU> for FOSS4G 2016! !!! Urgent call !!!)

Andrea Giacomelli pibinko at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 05:48:51 PDT 2015

Hi all -

I created my page (http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Pibinko)

> Since yesterday, when I talked to Olaf about the film for Seoul, another
> idea came up:

would it be possible to know more about the film?

I have some experience with short movies (both writing and producing). In
2007-2009 I created various short movies related to GFOSS.it and
OpenStreetMap [1].
I also have a historical (since 2005) collaboration with two Milan-based
videomakers, and hav other contacts in the area of producers (radio,
theatre etc.)

I am definitely interested in this aspect and I recall discussing options
for some videos to approach the FOSS4G event in Barcelona 2010...it would
be nice to pick up such threads.

Many thanks!

Andrea Giacomelli
http://www.pibinko.org