[FOSS4G2016] Questions / PCO Contract / Design

Anton Popov mail at antonpopov.de
Fri Aug 28 09:08:17 PDT 2015

Hi Till,

2. Lanyard and name badge
We created Lanyards last year for the FOSSGIS conference that had the
FOSSGIS e.V. logo on it. I prepared the print file and Katja did the
ordering stuff. I can prepare the FOSS4G2016 logo and contact Katja
about the company we used. The company needed one or two month(s)
preparation time - not sure about that - but that can be checked.
It'll still cost money though.
As for badges: these can be printed by any printer, I guess, as long as
there are enough protective hulls. I can create a template for it.

3. USB sticks
We did that too this year :) same as above.

4. Pocket guide
I never did anything like it but would like the challenge :) Any help in
what to think about is appreciated though.

5. room plans
There are plans on the WCCB website (e.g. here [1]). I don't think the
WCCB has a problem if we use those since it's in their best interest
that people know their way around.

6. banner inside / 7. banner outside
A large version of the logo again? (There is an SVG in the SVN [2]).
Maybe an OSGeo banner would do as well? Never did something like this
before though.

9. live-printing of badges
see 2. I can provide a template for it.

I feel obliged to point out that I'm not a professional designer or
anything - I just do these things because I like playing around with
Gimp, Inkscape and the like and because usually nobody else wants to do
it :)

Greetings
Anton

[1] http://www.worldccbonn.com/das-neue-hauptgebaeude/grundrisse/