[FOSS4G2016] sponsorship is out !!!

Marc Vloemans marcvloemans1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 11:23:52 PST 2015

We all are silent so agreed, I guess. Text has been pruned for syntax and wording, see in SVN adapted version from the one mentioned below.
I had my first SVN upload in my life with help from Jeff and Bart  (a truly horrid experience....hopefully in the very near future we decide that Google Docs/Drive/Hangout/etc are not the tools of the Anti-Christ. But an infrastructure by which OSGeo will be more than a tech-only, a more welcoming and farther reaching environment.)

Now, can I start pestering my boss? Or is there an official release with logo etc in the making?

Vriendelijke groet,
Marc Vloemans