[FOSS4G2016] Key Topics: open data

Gert-Jan van der Weijden (OSGeo.nl) gert-jan at osgeo.nl
Tue Dec 29 06:56:39 PST 2015

Just thinking:
apart from presentations on open data, it's a good theme for a
workshop/hackathon/code sprint:

- one in the series before the core programm (as a "open data tasting
session"),
- after that participant can hack their way through the data,
- during the core event a presentation on the (preliminairy) results
form a broader audience,
- after the core conference another workshop as a round-up

your thoughts on this?

Regards,

GJ