[FOSS4G2016] A postcard for promoting the conference on print media

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Thu Jul 2 03:19:43 PDT 2015

Gert-Jan,

good ideas again from the west ;-)

To Christians mail let me add that we in Bonn - and I mean nearly
everybody I know - do not really like that phrase
"Freude - Joy - Joie - Bonn"

So I would second Christian here, please do not use that ;-)

anyhow, new to me where it comes from ;-)

Till

Am 2015-07-02 10:20, schrieb Gert-Jan van der Weijden - Stichting
OSGeo.nl: