[FOSS4G2016] A postcard for promoting the conference on print media

Gert-Jan van der Weijden - Stichting OSGeo.nl gert-jan at osgeo.nl
Tue Jul 7 04:53:11 PDT 2015

Hi Anton,

Great job!

Of your so-called 3 "minus-points" (transparancy, hard-to-read-text and
non-style-guide color of logo) I think only the color of the logo is a
concern.
Is it because of readability on the rather gre nlower-left background that
you choose a white (instead of a green) logo?
Just made a small test myself with the original (dark & light green) logo:
even for me (being colourblind, really!) the readability of the logo is
absolutely fine.

And thank a lot for pointing me to me the OSGeo style guide. Another hidden
gem!

regards,

Gert-Jan