[FOSS4G2016] A postcard for promoting the conference on print media

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Tue Jul 7 05:09:54 PDT 2015

Hi Gert-Jan,

do you ask Anton to change the logos color with that?

If so, @Anton, if that is still possible, just do it and then pass over
the final print-drafts, so I can start the printing of the postcards. As
I'll see some guys in Como (Jeff, Gert-Jan, others) I will make some
more, so you guys can distribute them as well.

So far, Till

Am 2015-07-07 13:53, schrieb Gert-Jan van der Weijden - Stichting
OSGeo.nl: