[FOSS4G2016] Update 01.06.2015

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Mon Jun 1 07:04:41 PDT 2015

Dear Gerd,

I guess at least we will have time to talk in Come, I'll bethere from
tuesday evening until friday early morning.

0. very welcome - as you are the first to rise your hand, how about
taking the chair?

5. no matter. s.a.

6. great idea! I've heard of this basecamp at all and maybe it's worth
getting in contact with them. At least a possibility to name on the
website.

8. As chair of the marketing committee (see 0.) you might influence
that. Maybe thinking about the red and yellow of the emblem of Bonn?
Although FOSSGIs is german speaking we are at least "DACH", which also
includes Austria and Switzerland.... (and, glad to know, that WE and
noth the dutch team won the cup ;-))

9. great input, thanks! Siebengebirge is very present, if you are at
the rhine in Bonn and have a look south. And also marks the transition
between the "Mittelrhein" and the "Niederrhein" - just before dutch
people named the river "Waal"

So far, ple

Am 2015-06-01 14:45, schrieb Gert-Jan van der Weijden - Stichting
OSGeo.nl: