[FOSS4G2016] Use of #foss4g IRC (monthly meeting spot?)

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Wed Jun 3 07:14:06 PDT 2015

Hi,

thanks for that Jeff - I am personally glad, that you point us to the
possibilities....

Personally I am not really used with IRC, although I know about that
.... but. If this is a way to communicate faster and easier, I am fine
with this.

We also might use our fossgis-channel, but I guess, that also the
FOSSGIs 2016 planning will go over that, so using the foss4g channel of
osgeo might be better.

Any opinions on that?

@Jeff: One question: Is there a kind of "quiet backup" that let us take
some minutes off while having a meeting?

Regards, Till