[FOSS4G2016] meeting toninght in Bonn: goals for 2016

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Thu Jun 11 00:10:59 PDT 2015

Hi Gert-Jan, @All

thanks for your input. Personnally I have no wirries about two dutch
taking the marketing/PR chair. Really related with that is also the
webpage. I wil lsee the guys wanting to set up an initial design and
also CMS end of June on our FOSSGIs hacking weekend.

Also a lot of your ideas are really fine and I love to discuss them in
Como. I will set up an agenda for Como the week before the event, so we
can go through very structured and hoefully have a good result
afterwards. I've also updated the chairs-page and really like to add
your "goals sum up" somewhere in the WIKI. But perhaps you'd like to go
for that, as these are your ideas ;-)

A thing not to forget is really the 10th anniversary. I'd love to see
as much former chairs as possible. Perhaps we must also think of some
financial help at least for Gavin to enable him to travel to Bonn.

So far,

Till

Am 2015-06-10 19:10, schrieb Gert-Jan van der Weijden - Stichting
OSGeo.nl: