[FOSS4G2016] [FOSS4G2016 marketing] collbaoration with Media-Company, Textkoch usw.

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Thu Jun 18 05:03:11 PDT 2015

Hi Gert-Jan,

happy to meet you soon - prevents me from writing long emails ;-)

In general there is no fixed arrangement with anybody for now. We are
going to make a contract with MediaCOmpany, but they do not care for any
marketing stuff except some things directly for the conference, e.g.
banners, pocket program guides etc.

Textkoch offered himself as "public realtions" person in order to make
our conference prominent in related business. There is no decision about
that and we should discuss this, as this would cost us money.

Next weekend I am going to meet guys from Kuestenschmiede, who will
setup the conference website - but they do not care for any contents,
only for the layout (so presumabely you should get in contact with
them).

For the logo we have Dennis (hellmich at terrestris.de), Christine (a girl
I met in a pub in Bonn) and also one guy, who did the logo and design
stuff for the FOSs4G EU in Como. We are going to meet him in Como.
Nothing more happened here...

So, together, you are more or less compeltely free in what you are
doing!

So far, Till

Am 2015-06-18 13:03, schrieb Gert-Jan van der Weijden - Stichting
OSGeo.nl: