[FOSS4G2016] LOC mailadresses

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Thu Jun 18 07:20:36 PDT 2015

Volker,

that's not the point. We already have the subdomain of foss4g.org:
"2016.foss4g.org" is already pointing to our jiffy box. So this will be
the official URL for the webpage.

The domain "foss4g2016.org" is needed, because I'd like to have
everydbody a unique emailadress, which can't be a subdomain AFAIK. Also
some of the LOC'lers didn't want to use their official and/or private
emailadress and the fossgis-server is old and not in our hands.

Till