[FOSS4G2016] Twitter Account

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Jun 22 05:04:22 PDT 2015

Hi Till,

I actually advise against this.

If you wait about 2 months, you will have full control of the existing
@foss4g twitter account, which is already followed by over 4300 users.

Sanghee/Soeul initially did this (created a separate account), but about
a month later they realized the @foss4g account is the best way (which
caused undesired confusion to users).

I advise against a separate account.  After FOSS4G-Seoul, Sanghee will
pass the credentials to the @foss4g account to you.

By the way, I have asked Sanghee to attend our 2016 BOF in Como, so it
will be great to all sit down and share.

-jeff