[FOSS4G2016] State of the Map (SOTM) 2016 in Brussels

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Wed Jun 24 04:59:51 PDT 2015

Hi Gert-Jan,

that is an interesting point. I included Fred in this email, because he
is very close to the national and internaitonal OSM community.
Maybe the SOTM'ers have the possibilities to come very close to our
"end of august 2016" date - so we can benefit from each other due to the
close locations (300km, about 2.5h per train)

@Fred: Do you know the people behind SOTM 2016?

Till

Am 2015-06-24 12:57, schrieb Gert-Jan van der Weijden - Stichting
OSGeo.nl: