[FOSS4G2016] FOSS4G 2016 - offer progam for partners/kids/family

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Mon Jun 29 01:09:04 PDT 2015

Hello Astrid, @All,

I was quite sure, that we aren't the first having this idea.
Thanks for the link. I am going to talk to BONN Tourismus later today
and discuss that with them. I come back to the list with their thoughts,

Some points: The offer for FOSDEM was for free. I don't think that we
get free guides, so this will cost us some money and I am not quite
sure, whether particiaption should be covered through all attendees of
the cconference.
So I would prefer to charge this an extra point when registering. What
do you think?

And how about expenses for our FOSS4G Kindergarten - included or not?
For this I would prefer having that included, to make things less
complicated and also to help people having the sitation, that there is
nobody else caring about the childs?

Till