[FOSS4G2016] Webpage and Logo

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Tue Jun 30 01:28:58 PDT 2015

Hi list,

I talked to Matthias, the one who is responsible for what we till now
have as logo and webpage. He told me, that they would like to finalize
logo and design of the homepage (content is our business!!) on thursday,
2. of July.

The webpage is already open but not announced http://2016.foss4g.org

If there are any ideas or strong needs for a change beside what we now
have (see below) just report it to the list or me directly:

- insert OSGEO and FOSSGIS logo on startp age
- minor change on the logo by letting the ribbon-rhine end up with a
peak

I wonder, that our dutch marketing team didn't comment on our
webpage/logo for now ...?

So far, Till