[FOSS4G2016] Webpage and Logo

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Tue Jun 30 23:46:06 PDT 2015

hI Gert-Jan,

just some quick answers but many thanks for your points, because most
of them are good ones ,-)

@Matthias, I will sum up all the inputs into one mail, so no need to
plot all the mails from the list ;-)

For now, Matthias is supposed to be the responsible for the first shot.
I do not want to take too much of his companies time, so if we need
essential changes later, I'd like to pay him for that.

For the content it is complete LOC's stuff - so e.g. the menu "About".
Carmen has a master access and if you ask friendly, she will create one
for you as well ;-)

For he background image: Yes, they just took any photograph of Bonn - I
want to go to make a better one, where you also see WCCB this week (not
me, a friend of mine). I like thei dea of additional text and also to
link to the 2015.er conference.

So far, Till

Am 2015-06-30 20:51, schrieb Gert-Jan van der Weijden - Stichting
OSGeo.nl: