[FOSS4G2016] Webpage and Logo

Marco Lechner - FOSSGIS e.V. marco.lechner at fossgis.de
Tue Jun 30 12:21:25 PDT 2015

Some minor changes fo rthe webpages imprint [1] from me:
- change old_adress of FOSSGIS into new one (has been changed at this
weekend) - see updated imprint [2] @www.fossgis.de
- do we need an english version as well? or do we need the german
version anyway?
- FOSSGIS e.V. should be a link to www.fossgis.de

Best regards

Marco