[FOSS4G2016] Archiving files..

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Mar 17 06:44:34 PDT 2015

Hello local committee,

Just a friendly reminder of the FOSS4G archive of files, stored in
OSGeo's subversion [1].  Each year I ask the local committee to use
this, to store raw logo files, documents, website html, anything.  For
2016, you can use its own repository for your files [2].

This is a very useful archive, and you can start using this right away
to store your files (such as even your initial website draft, so it can
then be easily checked-out onto OSGeo servers later).

You can see that some local committees use this/listen to me, and some
don't :)  But please do.

eg. the original 'FOSS4G ribbon' raw illustrator files are still
available! [3]

If you need write access to this repository just let me know.

[1] https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/foss4g/
[2] https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/foss4g/2016/
[3] https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/foss4g/2004/osgis-mum2/

-jeff