[FOSS4G2016] our Logo

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Wed May 20 04:15:43 PDT 2015

Volker,

now with both drafts ...  (just learning to work with that strange
webclient ;-) )

Noted your mention about a professional designer - but I would prefer
save some money on that side and also not knowing that a professional
designer will do a better job. A third way would be to use a platform
like "99designs" or sometzhing similar. In my eyes we still have some
time to go the other way and try that out.

And regarding the 2014-logo: It's always after ones fancy ... ;-)

Till