[FOSS4G2016] Updates on program for PR needed

Hinrich Paulsen hinrich at foss4g2016.org
Thu Nov 5 07:25:03 PST 2015

Hi LOC,

since we decided during our last IRC-chat on opening the call for
sponsorship tomorrow there is one issue still open. In the marketing
section of the sponsors page (http://2016.foss4g.org/#page8) there is
still the item "Promoting opportunity to registered email". During our
last encounter I suggested removing this because I would not want
registered users automatically receiving mails from sponsors. However I
can not find this in the minutes from our 2015-11-02 meeting. Therefore
my question:

Shall I write a ticket to get this item removed from the homepage?

If there are at least 6 ( not counting my own) voices in favour (+1) I
will write the ticket.

Best regards,

Hinrich