[FOSS4G2016] LocationTech collab For Bonn?

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Nov 5 11:36:29 PST 2015

Before you ignore my comments, maybe simply just explain the LOC's plan
of how to make sure that OSGeo projects are represented.  If there is no
plan, then we cannot just add in a track for another organization if we
don't have such a plan for our own conference host organization (this is
my point).

-jeff