[FOSS4G2016] FOSS4G 2016 Poster

Venkatesh Raghavan venka.osgeo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 05:50:25 PST 2015

Dear All,

Would it not be better to changes the dates on the poster
and other marketing materials to 21-28 August considering
that workshops and code sprints are an important and
integral part of FOSS4G conferences.

This will also help in participants getting travel budgets for
the entire duration of the event.

Best

Venka