[FOSS4G2016] Link to Hotel-Booking System

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Thu Nov 12 05:00:53 PST 2015

Hi list,

in opposition to the registration system, which was a not to our needs
adapted pre-pre-pre-version, I sentd also the link of the hotel booking
service:

http://www.bonn-region.de/events/foss4g.html

After registration the attenddee will get this link for hotel booking.
I think an extra security like "only if you have registered to FOSS4G"
is not needed. We also want to share this link two weeks before the
official registration opens to those joining the CodeSprint in BaseCamp,
so they have easy access to the campers inside BaseCamp.

Comments welcome!

Till