[FOSS4G2016] sponsorship is out !!!

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Nov 13 09:17:06 PST 2015

Hi Till,

Great job on the sponsorship document.  I have some comments (of course
I do, ha!) :

- at the end of your welcome message and name, add your title: "Chair,
FOSS4G 2016 Local Committee)"

- for the "Contact", I wonder if you should add a phone number as well
(you know, some of those business-types/suits like to talk on the phone
instead).

- Ha, I know I am a broken record (repeating myself), but could you add
a "Hosted by OSGeo" logo to the document somewhere?  Anywhere is good (I
checked other past documents, it seems normal to include).

- in the "Conference Details" section, make the website url active for
http://2016.foss4g.org

- I have seen this document called in past FOSS4G events the
"sponsorship prospectus" (a fancy word to say "sponsorship package
document").  Or just "sponsorship document" is fine too! :)

I think you all are doing a great job.  I come off as negative
sometimes, but I just want to try to help.  Thanks, talk soon :))))

-jeff